ABS extrusion for high impact resistance, Angoscini M.P. offers its customers the know-how required for the shaping of this thermoplastic blend which offers great mechanical properties. Customisation availability in colours and draws, form the small-section up to 4000 gr/mt.
It ‘a common thermoplastic polymer used to create light and rigid objects, such as pipes, musical instruments (especially the flute and clarinet), golf club heads, parts or whole car bodies and toys like the famous LEGO bricks, as well as that acts as a container for assembly of electrical and electronic components. In the field of hydraulics ABS pipes are black, while those of PVC are white, orange or gray.
The abs extrusion allows to create profiles with high-impact resistance wich find application in products such as tubes and industrial and workshop fornitures.
The properties of ABS are due to the simultaneous contribution of each of its constituents:
- acrylonitrile increases the heat resistance, toughness and chemical industries,
- butadiene provides the impact resistance being an elastomer,
- styrene provides surface gloss, stiffness and ease of processing
- drainage pipes, drainage and venting of buildings
- electrical conduits
- profiles for electrical and electronic equipment
Call us at +39.030.6810643 or get in touch with us by clicking here .