Polyethylene extrusion, Angoscini M.P. implemented its know-how during 40 years of production in order to be able to extrude technical polyethylene profiles on draw. Specific extruders with volumetric pump allow us to shape this difficult material, from the most common LDPE (low density polyethylene) to HDPE (high density polyethylene). We have the ability to extrude your products in PE-HMW o PE-UHMW (ultra high molecular weight).
Polyethylene is a thermoplastic polymer derived from petroleum; it is present in high density variants (HDPL ) and low density ( LDPL ) . Polyethylene extrusion requires volumetric pump installed on the head of the extruder.
The HDPL high density has little branching , with the result that the intermolecular forces and tensile strength are higher than in the less dense variety of polyethylene ; it is also harder and more opaque and can withstand temperatures (120 ° C for short periods , 110 ° C continuously ) .
- piping Interrante and not for the transport of fluids under pressure
- piping systems resistant to aggressive chemicals and / or high temperature ( for example , for the transfer of geothermal heat )
- piping for the distribution of natural gas , water, for domestic services
- polyethylene extrusion for insulators interior of coaxial cables
- tubes and profiles that require flexibility , very soft and pliable , such as coatings for cables for telecommunications
- The LDPL low density can withstand temperatures of 80 ° C continuously and 95 ° C for a short period .
It has more ramifications of high density polyethylene , so its intermolecular forces are weaker , the tensile strength is lower and the resilience is greater ; has an excellent resistance to dilute solutions and concentrated acids , alcohols , bases and esters and good resistance to aldehydes , ketones and vegetable oils , and has a limited resistance to aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons , mineral oils and oxidizing agents.
Call us at +39.030.6810643 or get in touch with us by clicking here .